About ReDeTrack E-POD
ReDeTrack e-POD is a state-of-the-art electronic proof of delivery tool designed for Field Force Automation (FFA) companies of all sizes such as couriers, express parcel delivery, field sales and mobile workforce employees, and for their service delivery managers who face challenges such as;
- Secure delivery of high-value, high-risk products
- tracking remote and mobile inventory
- monitoring driver productivity
- monitoring vehicle position
- collecting/delivering remote customer information
- consolidating data from remote locations back to head office
ReDeTrack e-POD provides FFA companies with the tools necessary to cope with these challenges and truly automate their businesses. ReDeTrack e-POD puts an end to the scrambling and guesswork and gives you complete visibility throughout all stages of your delivery process.
With ReDeTrack e-POD you're connected with up-to-the-minute information at every stage of the business process up to when your customer signs for the product, and beyond. You'll have the flexibility to dynamically capture and update signatures, manage and adjust your inventory levels to accommodate product deliveries or returns.
ReDeTrack e-POD integrates GPRS (on the road) and Wi-Fi (in the HUB) for easier, instantaneous management of deliveries, returns, communications, and reporting. This visibility allows your company to offer increased customer services and the ability to make quicker decisions based on current information saving you time and money!
ReDeTrack e-POD also has a GPS option for vehicle tracking. Having the GPS on aboard the terminal will also support the use of Satellite Navigation systems as a stand alone solution.
- Easy-to-use interface provides a directed workflow with quick data validation
- Electronic data capture and storage of customer signatures for confirmation of delivery/collection
- Item Adjustments & Returns allow for common unplanned activities
- Software designed using Microsoft Design Standards to ensure compatibility between customer, client, and server
- Vehicle Load/unload verification, time/date stamped activities
- Integrated Sat Nav
- Optional Vehicle tracking & reporting
Benefits for the drivers
- Eliminate errors in the field
- Increase accuracy and responsiveness
- Increase productivity of the mobile workforce
Benefits for the delivery company
- Complete visibility for all supply chain processes
- Streamlines costs
- Creates a proactive business environment
- Seamless integration with host software applications
- Supports various PDA’s, Smart Phones & Printers to maximise your hardware investment
- Increase sales opportunities
- Increase productivity and net margin through the efficient use of personnel and information
- Higher customer satisfaction, service and loyalty
- High customer retention